Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Blog Benefit

I came across another interesting blog the other day, and as I am learning myself about blogging, this particular one was right up my road. Michael Gass has this great blog called "Fuel Lines" and the blog I want to focus on is "Top 5 Benefits of Having an Agency Blog".

It's a great read and here's a quick excerpt:

"In a recent survey of business technology marketing executives by the research firm MarketingSherpa, blogs were voted the No. 4 tool for generating sales leads. Ultimately, a blog can be highly effective and the most powerful and low-cost new business marketing tool your agency will ever use."

Something so easy to use and free is voted No. 4 tool with everything else out there?!? That's amazing. Within the blog by Michael Gass you get a quick reference of his top 5 benefits which are "Fresh Content, Generate More Traffic, Easy to Use, Inexpensive and A Great New Business Tool". Those are benefits for any business and it's no different for us at Simply Easier Payments.

If you're a beginning blogger like myself, I recommend reading as many other people's blogs as you can...you pick up a lot of ideas and who knows what new information you may pick up that could be beneficial personally!

No comments: